A bound book of Champagne Wednesdays. Each week, a collage telling the story of where the night took us – what I wore, what he said, what we drank, how we ate and why we’ll keep raising a glass to Wednesday again and again.
Here’s how we marked Champagne Wednesday on March 19th…
- Helianthus Goblets, Anthropologie – here.
- Lorina French Pink Lemonade – here. (Available at Whole Foods)
- Francais Beauregard, Montreal – Now in Toronto and blogged here.
- Champagne, or close enough: Henkell Trocken
- Perfume: Purple Fantasy, Guerlian (only in Paris).
- Tiffany necklace here.
- Everything else: Joe Fresh